The last few weeks have given rise to three different videos, exposing Planned Parenthood’s horrendous practice of selling fetal body parts for a profit. The videos were produced by the Center For Medical Progress, a pro-life organization that sent actors into the world of Planned Parenthood, posing as representatives of a fetal tissue procurement company. The videos show shocking evidence that Planned Parenthood not only performs hundreds of thousands of abortions each year (over 300,000 last year), but that they also SELL the mutilated body parts of those babies for a profit (which happens to be illegal). There is so much I’d like to say to those who still support Planned Parenthood, the abortion industry in general, and those who still support abortion, but I doubt it would be productive, so I simply want to ask you these questions in no particular order.
1. If the aborted child is really only a lump of cells, then why does it have a HUMAN heart, liver, kidneys, brain stem, etc.?
2. If the aborted child is really only a lump of cells, are there any uses for fetal body parts of which you WOULD NOT approve? Why?
3. If the aborted child is really only a lump of cells, and you’re simply describing the performance of a medical procedure like a heart transplant, then why did you publicly criticize your own abortionist for her “crass” and “heartless” attitude during the recording? How can it be crass or heartless to talk about a simple medical procedure?
4. If you’re not interested in making a profit, then why is one of your executives haggling over the price of specimens?
5. If you’re not interested in making a profit, and your primary concern is the health of the patient (by which I assume you mean the mother because the other patient in the equation is being killed), then why would you be willing to alter the normal procedure in order to better “harvest” valuable fetal tissue? Isn’t this a conflict of interest?
6. Isn’t it a conflict of interest to say that you want abortion to be safe and rare, while also making a profit from the product of those abortions?
7. How big of a scandal do you think it would be had this video been about the ASPCA or the Humane Society (or a famous lion named Cecil)?
8. How do you respond to the fact that your founder, Margaret Sanger, was openly and aggressively racist, even going so far as to encourage the forced sterilization of African Americans, with the fact that your organization aborts more AFRICAN AMERICAN children than any other race? If #blacklivesmatter, and they do, then shouldn’t this be the place you start?
As I said before, there’s a lot more I’d like to say, but we’ll start here. If you’re in favor of abortion in general, and Planned Parenthood in particular, then I’d really love to hear your answers.